August 4, 2013

Weddings and Weapons!

Hey guys! I'm back from a weekend in Michigan at a friend's wedding. During the long drives, however, I stopped to check the local Nerf supplies, and was nicely surprised! Target mistakes for the win!
See more after the jump!

In addition to snagging a lone Revonix 360 off the shelf (note that it had already been taken out of the packaging and loaded with discs, so someone had played with it already, presumably a store employee), there were several other finds, not all of which I bought.

First, a Walmart in Toledo, Ohio had lots of Stockades on the shelves!

Also in Toledo, I saw actual Extreme Dart refills for the new Buzz Bee air blasters at a Kmart. Although I've only seen the new package version of the Range Master; no Air Max blasters seen yet :(

At the same Detroit Metro area Target I found the Revonix at, there were 3rd generation Xploderz blasters on the shelves. See if you can spot all the differences between the two versions!

One Walmart in Upper Sandusky, OH had some of the new JT Splatmaster z90 paintball pistols. I already had one with me from a previous purchase, though. It got dissected over the weekend.

Finally, another Detroit area Target had both Blazin Bows and Zombie Strike Hammershots (the latter not pictured). The bow has been Nerfed compared to previous bows, sadly, but it appears easy to fix ;)

Lots of updates coming in the future!

5 comments:

  1. This substance is composed extremely well. Your utilization of designing when mentioning your focuses makes your objective facts clear and straightforward. Much obliged to you. Tactical Handgun Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second to choosing your bridesmaids, this is often the next stage in the planning of your pre-wedding activities!sternkaufen.space

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. wedding halls

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the off chance that you know precisely what you can bear with you, at that point you will make a gigantic advance towards not having any law related issues when utilizing the weapons to ensure yourself.m4 mk18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Cow milk-based infant formula products

    ReplyDelete